Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Year's Eve party look

So I intended this look to include a tutorial, however my fingers had another idea and decided to delete the whole video. I promise I will redo this look to get a tutorial up though :) especially since I intended this to be a party look for Christmas or New Year's!

Products I used for the look:
MAC mineralized skinfinish natural in medium
MAC mineralized skinfinish, Petticoat
theshespace.com loose pigment, Deafening Silence
everydayminerals.com loose shadow in Black
fyrinnae.com loose pigment, French Vanilla Shake
Rimmel black kohl pencil
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme mascara
Ardell demi wispies falsies + apair of sparkly Halloween falsies I cut in half
Anastasia ash blonde brow duo
MAC Rebel lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Wild Orchid


:

1 comment: