Friday, December 11, 2009

I got the blues!

Hi everyone! I hope this blog will be somewhat helpful and maybe entertaining once in awhile. I will feature makeup looks and musings on such as well as tutorials when I can manage.

And now for the main event folks...here's the look I did today!

Products I used:
everydayminerals.com intensive foundation in light neutral
tarte cheekstain in cloud 9
loose pigments from fyrinnae.com, French Vanilla Shake & Robot Takeover
and Pixie Epoxy( a 'glue' for shadows to stick to)
loose pigments from theshespace.com, Far Too Fabulous
Wet n Wild creme liner in black
Anastasia brow powder in Ash Blonde
Fresh Mascara Duo
Ardell #117 false lashes
Sephora nano lipliner in Native Nude
Maybelline Color Sensation lipstick and gloss in Plaza Pink and Born With It



No comments:

Post a Comment