Friday, December 18, 2009

Golden eyes, red lips

This was a requested look, it looks kinda holiday party to me, especially if you are not one for a ton of makeup :) I am trying out a new foundation, Revlon Photo Ready and I really just don't like it. It's way too 'glowy' for me as my skin is too textured, lol. I will be swapping this away and getting back to my everyday minerals foundation!
Revlon PR foundation in shell
the she space kaleidoscope sun glow
pure luxe babydoll creme blush
nyc trans. pressed powder
eyes:
too faced shadow insurance
fyrinnae pixie epoxy, montalivet( im sure I pronounced this wrong in the video, lol)
coastal scents gold glitter
the she space party for one
everyday minerals black
Fresh mascara duo
maybelline blonde brow pencil
lips:jane tangerine




No comments:

Post a Comment