Friday, October 26, 2012

Fyrinnae Samhain 2012

I love love love coming home from work to find a package from Fyrinnae and I probably say that everytime I make a post about new goodies from them but I can't help it. I will add the swatches to my master Fyrinnae post ( swatches round up ) shortly.
The colors I ordered are Arcane Magic: Mystical Hedgehog, Arcane Magic Sultry Samhain, Witchy Woodland Creatures, Bonfire Spirits, Ethereal Eire and for my free sample I received Arcane Magic Mermaid Masquerade.
I didn't order Mermaid Masquerade purely because I thought it would be too close to Digital Faerie but it is definitely not anything like it. It is reminiscent of La Noche to me, (which is my most favorite blue ever on the planet) but with more nuances of course since it is an Arcane color.

 Here are closeups of the Arcane Magics in the jar. You can see some of the different colors here.




I tried to capture the color changes on camera for you. it's pretty hard to do on yourself, though. Of course, they are much nicer in person...




10 comments:

  1. Lovely! Best swatches I've seen of the collection so far, Mystical Hedgehog looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look incredible!! lovely! Gorgeus swatches too

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelley how are you doing? miss you a lot.. hope you are well. xoxo Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come back to blogging! I love your posts! Where have you been since 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Привет! Я бы еще кое-чего добавила конечно же, но по сути сказано практически все.
    Извините конечно, но теперь о самом главном! Хотела рассказать всем про прическа на средние волосы с цветами, и к тому же прическа на новый год на длинные волосы, а так же сшить платье в стиле стиляг и в конце-концов есть ещё треш стиль стрижка.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best household services from cleaning to homes, apartments and villas, cleaning boards and carpets in Dammam and Al-Khobar and Qatif There is also a special section for sanitation work and sewage drainage in Dammam and Qatif and Al-Khobar with the solution in the best ideal way and isolation of surfaces and tanks and detection of water leaks and pest control and spraying pesticides in Dammam and Khobar and Qatif and all cities in the eastern region.

    شركة تنظيف منازل وفلل شقق مجالس سجاد بالدمام والخبر ومكافحة الحشرات
    شركة تنظيف ببقيق
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف وصيانة مكيفات بالاحساء
    شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام

    ReplyDelete