Saturday, August 18, 2012

Orange you glad...

...that I didn't finish that dumb joke? lol 
I pulled out a few colors today that I haven't used in while and thought I'd go ahead and take some pictures since I had a free minute.
I was too lazy to change lenses so you'll just have to deal with the uber close-up of my face :)

 I 'shopped this one to make the light more flattering :)

 This one is with flash to show all the sparklies in Velvet Vampire
 Stuff I used:
Revlon whipped creme foundation, Sand Beige
Laura Mercier blush, Fresh Ginger
Coty loose translucent powder
Fyrinnae Romantique lip luster (cheek highlight and lips)
ELF mineral primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Picture It: Sicily, Velvet Vampire, Rapunzel ad Extensions, Purgatory
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Maybelline blonde brow pencil
Revlon colorburst Rosy Nude
Fyrinnae Romantique lip luster


  1. This looks so good! Never thought to use Picture It: Sicily with Velvet Vampire - they go so well together. Thanks for sharing!

  2. i wear Velvet Vampire a lot. i miss you a lot! hope you're doing well and life's treating you good. miss seeing a lot more of your face, especially YT vids :D

  3. thanks everyone!!! Susie, I miss you too, I wish I had time to do videos anymore. I almost never even get to wear pretty makeup :)

    1. what?! oh noes! well at least you have a very pretty face even with boring makeup! i know you love your colors but neutrals are gorgeous, also. the world is a fast spinning place anymore, isn't it? xoxo