Sunday, July 25, 2010

I haven't worn false lashes in awhile...

unfortunately it seems I have developed a sensitivity to either the glue I used (DUO lash adhesive)or Sonia Kashuk lashes. I used the Sonia Kashuk lashes for the first time yesterday and this morning I awoke to extremely puffy eyes, I could barely open them. So here is the ill-fated look and if anyone has any insight about what went wrong, feel free to let me know.

Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel primer
Revlon Color Stay in Sand Beige
Fyrinnae Charm blush
Sugar baked blush in Cupcake (highlight)
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Love Potion, Sequined Master, Wicked, Japan
MAC Blanc Type
Sephora w/p automatic liner in black
Fresh Supernova mascara
Maybelline blonde brow pencil
Sonia Kashuk full glam false lashes
Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Peach Petal

8 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I don't have any tips on contact dermatitis. But, I did want to say the lashes look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is gorgeous!! I love how you blended the blue/gray & a pop of pink together! it's very pretty!!! I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma with falsies or the glue... you might've had an allergic reaction to the Sonia Kashuk lashes since it was the first time you used it... this is why I barely wear falsies... I'm skeeerrrrddd!! well, I hope you're all better now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kimberly!!
    annette: thanks! They are much better now though still slightly swollen, especially at the lash line

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so sorry to hear about your eyes being swollen :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Phyrra! I should have done the video last night...now I'm scared to redo it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley you're absolutely gorgeous! Perfect lashes and very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could it be your eyes reacted to the glue? I'm a noob what comes to falsies, so I don't know if it's even possible, but that's the first thing I could think of.
    Your makeup looks absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete