Friday, April 15, 2011

Pastels!

This is probably one of my favorite eyeshadow combos, I love these colors together.
Apparently there is no looking at the camera pic, lol, I thought I took one but it wasn't there when I uploaded them.





Face:
Alima warm 02
MAC truth & light cooling powder
MAC pink swoon
Eyes:
ELF mineral primer
Fyrinnae pixie epoxy
Fyrinnae anemone, chaotic evil (i think , it's not labeled...it's the pink) parental advisory, nevermore
Stila black kohl pencil
Maybelline the falsies black drama
Lips:
NYX pinky lipliner
Hard Candy gloss in jellyfish

4 comments:

  1. i get another FOTD? yay! yes this is very lovely. you can do anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic eyeshadows!This make-up is so soft,so delicate and spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog and I'm so happy to follow someone with similar colouring. I'll be using your posts as inspiration for my makeup looks! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol susie, two in a row....i'm on a roll huh?
    ela, thank you very much
    vita, yay i hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete