Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lashes and Daemons and Vampires oh my!

I realize I haven't done any looks with lashes lately and I missed them , so I pulled out some of my favorite Fyrinnae colors, which also happen to be very seasonally appropriate. :)
Enjoy!







I did take the pictures just before sunset so everything is a bit warmer than it should be thanks to the lovely golden light.

Face:
MAC Pro LongwearNW20
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural light-medium
Elf Cool Bronzer
Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs and Polar Bear mixed for highlight

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Jane gel liner in Wine
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Daemon's Tale, Velvet Vampire, Black Plum, Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs and Polar Bear mixed for brow highlight
Wet N Wild black cream liner
Maybelline blonde brow pencil
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Sonia Kashuk full glam lashes

Lips:
Rimmel Eastend Snob lip liner
Fyrinnae Lollipop pop lip lustre
Fyrinnae Polar Bear

9 comments:

  1. You are so stunning. What a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look! gorgeous! the lashes look natural on you... I might have to check those Sonia Kashuk ones... =) happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful look! Thanks for sharing! Stumbled on your blog when looking for good NYX cream blush swatches. Love it!

    - Karen.
    kareneap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Annette, I do love these lashes they look a bti more dramatic IRL but they are definitely wearable!
    Thank you Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out so pretty. It was interesting to watch your eyes as the green came out in the second one with the added purples!! This is one look I'll have to master for myself!

    ReplyDelete