Monday, October 11, 2010

Rainbow-esque!

I found this beautiful look on the pixiwoo facebook page. I wish I knew who it belonged to so I could give them proper credit. *update* thanks to a lovely lady here's the link to the original look:
http://www.snobka.pl/artykul/9457/makijaz_197_-_lawenda_w_oceanie

Here's the link to the album it came from, there are so many fantastic looks there!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=18659&id=120751147981923

So after staring at lovely eyeball for a little while I decided that would be my makeup for today.





Be prepared for the gargantuan amount of products I used for this look!
Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Primer
Alima Neutral 04
MAC Briar Rose
MAC CCB in Pearl
Fyrinnae Center Stage highlighter
Lumiere Diamond Dust
Eyes:
TFSI
Pixie Epoxy
Pure Luxe Tryst
Fyrinnae La Noche, Snowbunny, Tyr
MAC Chartreuse, Kelly Green and Vanilla pigments
MAC Blanc Type
Wet n Wild creme liner
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Maybelline blonde brow pencil
Ardell Demi Wispies false lashes
Lips:
Milani Most Natural lipliner
Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Peach Petal

11 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks beautiful on you too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally nailed it! That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a fantastic job of replicating it. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That look is from here: http://www.snobka.pl/artykul/9457/makijaz_197_-_lawenda_w_oceanie - and it includes a tutorial!

    I recognised it instantly because I fell in love with it when I first saw it.

    I love your version too, it's beautiful and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone!
    Muffy thank you so much for the link to the original work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is gorgeous ! I'm going to attempt a similar look to this sometime this week... Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I am loving this darlin!!!! One of my favs from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of the best looks I've seen ANYWHERE. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete