Friday, September 17, 2010

Is it Fall yet?

Yes, it was only about 7 months ago that I was complaining it was too cold. Whatever, I'm tired of it being hot now :)

So, in anticipation of cooler weather in other parts of the US, here's an Autumn-y look for you.





Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Primer
Alima Neutral 04
Hard Candy Hula Hula Bronzer (a lot of this, to warm up my complexion to match the eyeshadow)
La Femme Peach
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica, Polar Bear
88 matte palette
The Falsies mascara
Maybelline blonde brow pencil

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Peach and Soft Nude

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love how metallic it is and how it reminds me of turning leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish we got more of the colors like you get in NC, so pretty there in the fall.

    ReplyDelete