Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pixie Epoxy and Loose Eyeshadows!

I thought that since it has been brought to my attention that a lot of people have trouble working with Pixie Epoxy and loose shadows (Fyrinnae's in particular) I would share how I use these two things in conjunction.
Pixie Epoxy has been my greatest makeup discovery, as cheesy as it sounds, I promise it has made my love for loose shadows become a bit easier to work with.



Why yes, I was too lazy to change camera lenses :)



Face:
Everyday Minerals light medium
NYX Natural cream blush
Physician's Formula warm glow
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Glitterboi, Electric Stardust, Mischief Makers
Milani liquif'eye liner
Fresh Supernova mascara
Maybelline blonde brow pencil
Lips:
Buxom gloss in pixie





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been umming and aahing over whether to FIIIINALLY make a Fyrinnae order - its nice to actually see how PE makes a difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Pixie Epoxy!

    ReplyDelete