Saturday, May 8, 2010

Simple summertime makeup and a cream blush how to!

HOT...that's what it is here in Florida and I have literally felt like my eyes would sweat off if I applied too much eye makeup.
I have been wearing a minimal eye look with lots of cheek and lipcolor lately. And since I have been gifted with two NYX cream blushes, I thought I would do a tutorial on how to apply cream blushes.

P.S. Sorry I look like such a creeper in the full face pic LOL


Face:
Hard Candy Primer
Revlon Colorstay in Buff with a touch of Sand Beige mixed in
Physicians Formula Warming Glow
ELF Golden Bronzer (the pale creamy shade as highlight)
NYC Glow cream blush
Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Vanilla Pigment
88 matte palette
Fresh Supernova mascara
Lips:
MAC Impassioned
Rimmel Kiss Off gloss in Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment