Monday, March 29, 2010

Happiness comes wrapped in zebra striped tissue paper!

No matter what I order, the boys at Fyrinnae never fail to disappoint! This time I ordered a couple of blushes as well as a face highliter and a few loose shadows.
I swatched these pretty sparklers over Pixie Epoxy to show the pigmentation, even the blushes, so of course they will apply much more sheer on the cheeks. Enjoy!

One big happy family:

more color accurate closeups, in the same order as above:


swatches:


closer to the light so you can see the change in Velvet Vampire and Faerie Glamour:

4 comments:

  1. Great haul. I love Faerie Glamour, it's one of my favorite Fyrinnae shades. Velvet Vampire looks gorgeous, I will have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with everything I got! Velvet Vampire even caught my hubby's eye, so pretty IRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW it must be Fyrinnae as soon as I saw the title of the post!

    ReplyDelete